we hope you have enjoyed your culinary experience. Here at Jose’s we value your feedback, please feel free to leave any comments you may have regarding our restaurants, performance or anything we can improve on to make your experience a more memorable one.

Your Message

• From holly on Comments

Can you please post or display nutrition content for all your dishes.

2013/09/25 at 1:47 pm
    • From Administrator on Comments

Hi Holly,

Thank you for your post. It is definitely something we are working on. Because we are a small company we are not required to, but we still are working hard to get it done. I do think it is valuable information and feel very confident with our ingredients. I think it would be a definite plus for us. If there are any particular items you are concerned about, you can ask and we will be happy to give you portioning information and ingredient information so you can compare. Thank you 🙂

2013/10/16 at 12:41 pm
      • From Timothy on Comments

Hello,

What’s the status on posting nutritional info? I count my calories every day. I know your calorie count is high, all Mexican food is, but I need to know so I can fit your food into my calorie budget accordingly. Frankly, I would eat here more often if I had the info.

Thanks! 🙂

2014/07/30 at 8:16 pm
        • From Administrator on Comments

Hello,
          Thank you for writing… We are diligently working on it, but it is a bit of a process for a company of our size. If there are particular items you are concerned about I would be happy to give you portioning and ingredients. I know there are calorie counters online that give you ideas of the calories in that. I know many think Mexican food is high caloric intake, but just like anything else it depends on your choices. We have very flavorful salads, amazing tacos, and our grilled meats as well and shredded chicken and beef are traditional and simple ingredients. Our Shredded Chicken for example, is simply chicken simmered for hours in water and seasoning. Feel free to reach out to myself and let me know what particular items are your favorites and I will give you an idea of the portioning and caloric count.

Thank you again and I apologize for the inconvenience.

2014/08/13 at 5:08 pm
  • From Rhonda on Comments

I planned a surprise party for my husband’s birthday, and everyone at Jose’s was so friendly and welcoming. Our waitress, Diana, did a wonderful job of handling the large group. We have been dining at Jose’s since they first opened in Yucaipa and we’re never disappointed with the food or the service. Thanks for helping make his birthday special!

2013/07/23 at 7:44 pm
  • From James Dowsett on Comments

I love your restaurant! Who is the best person to contact about mobile strategy for Jose’s?

Thanks!

2013/07/16 at 2:32 pm
  • From Good stuff! on Comments

Went here by my dad’s choice for Father’s day. I got 3 Tijuana style tacos, they said ground beef and I wasn’t too excited, but it was so much more than just beef. Lima beans, peas, corn and ground beef were seasoned nicely and the cilantro, onions and red salsa just topped it off perfectly. Refried beans were really good, so was the rice. I had a Dos XX – thank you for having beer! The chips and salsa at the self serve bar was great! I tried all three salsas, very good and fresh, lots of flavor, not just heat. I would totally recommend this place to a friend and Ill come here again next time I go visit my dad.

2013/06/16 at 8:21 pm
  • From Alex Palmer on Comments

Hi,
    We go to the Jose’s on Pigeon Pass Road here in Moreno Valley, Ca. and when we go there is always a young lady at the register who just makes our day and is always so cheerful and happy. I believe her name is Angelica, since that is what the receipt says (I wasn’t able to catch it on the nametag,) and she takes our order promptly and quick with great customer service. Thought she deserved a shout out.

2013/05/02 at 10:30 pm
    • From Joses Mexican Food on Comments

Alex. We will definitely thank Angie. She is a pretty great lady. Thank you for the Shout Out.

2013/05/20 at 4:27 pm
  • From Shaleena Brewster on Comments

We actually got engaged there (Yucaipa location) and were regulars even before that.

2013/04/29 at 5:03 pm
    • From Joses Mexican Food on Comments

Shaleena, we here at Jose’s are proud to be a part of such a memorable, and special occasion in your life. Thank you so much for sharing that with us.

2013/05/20 at 4:38 pm
  • From Jack Prewett on Comments

Do you have small meeting areas or rooms in your Yucaipa or Calimeza locations? I belong to a group that’s looking for a great place to meet and eat and I’ve heard wonderful things about Jose’s

2013/04/24 at 8:23 pm
    • From Joses Mexican Food on Comments

Jack… our local catering director should have contacted you, we can definitely accommodate a banquet in our Yucaipa location thank you for thinking of us.

2013/05/20 at 4:26 pm
  • From Scott Campbell on Comments

you should post your nutritional values for your menu

2013/03/17 at 1:55 pm
    • From Joses Mexican Food on Comments

Scott… Most definitely something we are working on. Our chefs make everything at every store fresh daily, so if you have a specific concern on a particular item you can email me and I will definitely get you information on ingredients and portioning! (lily@josesmexicanfood.com) Thank you for your business always!

2013/05/20 at 4:25 pm
  • From carolina garcia on Comments

I been a long time customer to jose’s mexican restaurant in Redlands ca

2013/03/14 at 1:01 pm
  • From Trish Geer on Comments

We have been going to the Jose’s on Pigeon Pass in Moreno Valley at least once a week for several years and everything had been great. The resturant was always clean, tables got bused right away, staff was friendly and helpful. But on 3-3-2013 we had a less than satisfactory experience. We arrived between 6:30 -7:00 PM, while the resturant was not crowded the tables and floor were filthy. We had to clean a table ourselves before we could sit down. Which a customer shouldn’t have to do. There was so much food and chips on the floor that it looked like it hadn’t been swept all day. There was only 2 bowls out for chips and 4 bowls left for salsa when there was a steady stream of customers coming in. They never did get restocked while we were there. Several of the soda flavors were out of soda and only putting out carbonated water. The food took 3 times as long to come out when there wasn’t that many people waiting for food. We asked what was going on and one of the staff told us they had a new manager. We asked to speak to the new manager but they weren’t even there. I don’t know who the manager is, but they obviously need some supervision and guidance in running such a fast paced family resturant. A new customer coming in would be deeply disappointed at the condition inside and might not come back. From now on we will take a good look inside before deciding whether or not we want to eat at that Jose’s again. Sincerely Trish Geer

2013/03/04 at 3:37 pm
    • From Joses Mexican Food on Comments

Thank You Trish Geer for bringing this to our attention, here at Jose’s we strive to make sure that our customers are more than satisfied with our food and their surrounding while they visit our restaurants. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may of had and I do hope that the next time you visit us you will have a better experience.

Jose’s Mexican Food
      General Manager

2013/03/08 at 2:13 pm
  • From uriel sanchez on Comments

Hi, 20 years ago I worked for you guys it was a good place to work good memories I just want it to say hello and keep up the good work .very good food.thank you from Arizona. bye

2013/02/22 at 12:30 pm
    • From Joses Mexican Food on Comments

Hi Uriel thank you for visiting our site, it has been a long time we really hope to see you when your in our neck of the woods.

2013/03/14 at 3:29 pm