we hope you have enjoyed your culinary experience. Here at Jose’s we value your feedback, please feel free to leave any comments you may have regarding our restaurants, performance or anything we can improve on to make your experience a more memorable one.

Your Message

• From Rebecca Larios on Comments

Hello! I am a regular customer at Jose’s in Redlands. Today i placed a phone order for 4 tacos. I attempted to pick these up and was told that i had to wait in line. Which i understand, however the line was very long almost reaching out the door. In addition, my order was ready on the counter. Had i chosen to wait in line, my food would have already been cold.
    To be honest with you, this defeats the purpose of ordering over the phone.

2015/04/06 at 12:39 pm

Hellos Ms. Larios,

I am really sorry that this happened. There was obviously a lack of communication between us and the individual that misinformed you. Phone orders are to come straight to the last register and be taken care of. I will be sure everyone in that store understands that. Thank you for being a regular guest, and I am sorry we fell short of expectations. Hope to see you again soon and we will work on it.

Warm Wishes,

Linda Jara

2015/04/23 at 8:35 pm
  • From Robert W. Cole on Comments

Well for starter’s, you have soooo many great items on you’re menu, it makes it a labor of love trying to decide what to have, but after perusing the menu, I always order the carni asda dinner plate. After all these years, I still feel it is the best near or far. Also would like to give kudos to one of you’re employees. Dee will always take the extra step to accommodate the patron. He will always make your dining experience top shelf.
    Thanks to everyone at the YUCAIPA location.
    The Mayor of Uptown,
    Robert W. Cole

2015/03/15 at 8:35 pm

Mr. Cole,

Thank you Sir. We truly appreciate your comment and we truly love being a part of the Yucaipa Community. I will be sure to thank Dee. We are truly blessed to have such wonderful team members in our store. I am glad you enjoy our service and flavors and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Lots of great wishes,

Linda Jara

2015/04/23 at 8:40 pm
  • From Misty on Comments

I stopped by to check out the menu on your web site,and to check prices but they we’re not posted.Its nice to plan for things when your on a tight budget! When your married and have kids money is tight!So you may want to consider listing them it would be quite helpful. Thanks

2015/02/25 at 2:25 pm
    • From Administrator on Comments

Hello… You are right. I am sorry about that. I will try and update that soon with pricing. I know our other menu’s have pricing, Im not sure why we haven’t gotten around to Yucaipa’s… but will do. Please know that Kids Eat Free on Wednesdays at all of our locations!! So hopefully we will see you soon.

Thank you for taking the time to write. Thank you again.

2015/04/23 at 8:44 pm
  • From Margaret on Comments

My older daughter loves to go to Jose’s and she only likes rice and beans there. She is very picky. I would like to have the recipes so I can try to make them at home. I appreciate if you can give me the recipes, please!

2015/02/08 at 9:54 am
    • From Administrator on Comments

Hello… that is so great. Thank you. Our recipes are Jose’s wife, Martha’s… I know they are the family recipes. As for the Pinto bean it is pretty simple… Pinto beans simmered in water with onion, salt, Garlic (Im pretty sure) Than handsmashed with a little vegetable oil.

2015/04/23 at 8:48 pm
  • From Melissa on Comments

We love Jose’s in Yucaipa. It is our regular “go to” spot generally on Thursday night. We are always made to feel very welcome. It is relly nice to be able to feel so comfortable at a restaurant. Heather is wonderful and always takes the time to chat and treats us like we are family. So nice! Katie knows that we will always order the guacamole and she brings it to us without us even having to order it. Kathy knows what we like to drink and gets the drinks going as soon as she sees us sit down.
    This is our favorite restaurant for many reasons!!! Oh…almost forgot….the FOOD is GREAT TOO!!!

2015/02/05 at 3:47 pm
    • From Administrator on Comments

Thank you sooo much. We love to hear that. We also love Heather, Katie and Kathy… they truly are amazing and we are super lucky to have them on our team. We look forward to continuing to serve you and thank you again for taking the time to leave us a note. We really appreciate it 🙂

2015/04/23 at 8:56 pm
  • From Darleen Leonard on Comments

Best Mexican food in the area! Excellent service, reasonable prices, and very friendly employees!

2015/01/16 at 8:29 pm
  • From Michel G. Katz on Comments

Last visit to Yucaipa store “12/31/14 14:42.” Server: “JENNY C. (#866);
    There were 4 of us; I required “special” food preperation because of my condition. Jenny stepped-up and help prepare my meal. She was polite, helpful, took the initave in relating to us, answered our questions straight-away; and offered a discount even though I forgot to show my Senior Club card until she spoke-up. What she presented was excellent; and there’s no question I will be back. Kudos also to the chefs for the 3 menu orders that the 3 others definitelyt enjoyed.
    Shalom, Mike

2015/01/02 at 5:49 pm
  • From christine zerbel on Comments

I love this place, and the food is delicious, but one day I came into the one located in redlands on redlands blvd, and for some odd reason, when my food was served to me it was cold. i couldn’t beleive it. i took it home in a box, and warmed it, wasn’t going to complain

2014/11/14 at 9:40 am
    • From Administrator on Comments

Oh noo… Ms. Zerbel, I will find out what happened immediately. Im not sure how this happened, we freshly cook and prepare our food to order. I will be sure to speak to the team. I know if it sits on the Expediter line this may be an issue… again I will get to this ASAP… please expect an email from us soon. thank you for your comments, this feedback is crucial for our business.

Warm Regards,

Linda 🙂

2014/11/18 at 11:16 am
  • From Vince Tovar on Comments

Good evening!
    Just had to drop you all a note about my visit to your Pedley? location this afternoon. It was delicious! I had the sizzling steak fajitas, and they certainly came out that way! Sizzling and smoking and popping! It was quite a show! The meat was tender and perfectly cooked. The flavor was amazing! Haven’t had fajitas this good in a long time. The sides were great, salsas even better! A very satisfying trip. My daughter loves your place also! We will be back! Thank you and keep up the great meals!

Thanks!
    Vince Tovar

2014/11/13 at 6:16 pm
    • From Administrator on Comments

Thank you very much! I am soo very glad you enjoyed it! I will let the team know. We all work so hard at maintaining fresh, homecooked, flavorful meals for our guests. Thank you again, your comments are very uplifting. 🙂

2014/11/18 at 11:10 am
  • From vita_lita0326@yahoo.com on Comments

We visited Jose’s for the first time this past Saturday by default. We were impressed by the beautiful signage outside the venue. But the real beauty is once you enter the front door, the ambiance is soothing and absolutely stunning (reminded us of a Cabo San Lucas Resort). The staff was amazingly friendly and very attentive. The food though, my goodness, it was EXCELLENT!

We had the chicken fajitas (110% well seasoned and abundant), Carnitas plate (yummy), and the Flautas. The service was well beyond our expectations, our waitress really complemented our overall experience with her attentiveness and genuine care. We highly recommend this establishement and we will definitely visit Jose’s again. Keep up the great work!!!

2014/11/10 at 8:44 am
    • From Administrator on Comments

Yaay! Im glad you loved it. My sister gave the place a facelift about a year ago. We are blessed with an amazing team that works really hard at providing wonderful service and warm, flavorful, fresh meals. Thank you for noticing, it means the world to us! Hope to continue to serve you. 🙂

2014/11/18 at 11:12 am
    • From vita_lita0326@yahoo.com on Comments

P.S. We visited the Yucaipa location (but willing to try other locations as well).

2014/11/10 at 8:49 am
      • From Administrator on Comments

Yucaipa is our only full service location with a full bar. But we have amazing fast casual locations in Redlands, Glen Avon and Moreno Valley. I will shoot you an email to get some info and invite you to a neighboring location!

2014/11/18 at 11:14 am
  • From Jenn W. on Comments

I have been a regular customer for sometime to your redlands location and have had great experiences there. Today I ventured to your location in riverside and was sad to see that you don’t have the same vegetarian menu you offer in redlands at all of your locations. The staff were helpful and friendly and I will be back again. But it’s unfortunate that the menu isn’t the same at all of your locations.

2014/10/17 at 9:44 pm
    • From Administrator on Comments

Thank you for this comment. I will personally train our team and put in place this menu at all of our locations before the new year. It was a trial menu in the redlands location, but I do see our Veggie Amigos have really grown to love it. Please expect to see it soon. Thank you again for your input.

2014/11/18 at 11:25 am
  • From Daniel Tan on Comments

I been to this place many times and loved it. However, I noticed that whenever I ordered Chile Relleno, it coating of the Chile Relleno is always flat. I been to some Mexican restaurants where their Chile Relleno is puffy crisp then covered with sauce. That gives me the impression that they make their food fresh and from the scratch. I was hoping you have the same kind.
    Thanks!
    Daniel

2014/08/23 at 10:52 am

Hello Daniel,

Thank you very much for your comment. I would love to look into what location you visited. I am sorry we didn’t exceed or at least meet your expectations with our Chile Relleno. I will definitely get to the bottom of where we are failing. I do guarantee you our Chiles are all homemade. We roast the Anaheim Chile, peel it and stuff it ourselves. Then we whip up our own batter with fresh cracked eggs. Maybe the chef that day lacked in an ingredient on the recipe, but I promise I will get to the bottom of this. I really appreciate your comment and I hope I get another change to impress you.

Hope to see you again soon,
      Linda Jara

2014/08/27 at 2:50 pm
  • From Mgr of Jose's Mexican Food on Comments

Dear Mgr.,
    I have been trying to get Student Awards from your restaurant for our students at Serrano Elementary.
    I spoke to someone awhile back and I was going to pick up from your restaurant on Pigeon Pass and Ironwood.
    When I called the other day, no one knew what I was talking about.

Do you still provide Student Awards for local schools?

Thank you so much for your cooperation.

Alma Vargas
    Serrano School
    24100 Delphinium Ave.
    Moreno Valley, CA. 92553
    951-571-4660

Reply ?

2014/08/18 at 1:23 pm

Hello Ms. Vargas,

I dearly apologize for the hassle. Yes, we definitely have student awards and really take pride in awarding the children in our community for any and all positive accomplishments. I will pass your information along immediately and be sure you have enough kids awards for the school year. Thank you for reaching out to us. Your time and involvement in our city is much appreciated.

Warm Regards,
      Linda Jara

2014/08/21 at 3:31 pm
  • From Danny Underwood on Comments

For about 15 years I have worked in San Bernardino CA, Jose’s on E Street would bring chips & salsa to ALL of the 4 offices I worked at throughour the years. I always thought, what a great marketing strategy! Now, many many years later I have the pleasure of living across the street from Jose’s in Moreno Valley, CA on Ironwood & Pigeon Pass. Being the sole supporter of a family of 5, it is hard to take my family out for a nice dinner. One day we noticed a sign at Jose’s that said “Kids Eat Free Wednesdays”, so we decided to give it a try. We immediately FELL IN LOVE! With the food, the people, the service, the atmosphere, the chips & salsa, even the drinks taste better than most places! Not to mention how consistanty perfect it ALWAYS is, not just at this Jose’s, but every one I have visited, Mi Tortilla too! One very important ingrediant is the Staff, my hat off to you! Can;t wait till next Wednesday ;o)

2014/07/10 at 9:17 am
    • From Administrator on Comments

Well thank you so very much. I know we feel very blessed to have the team we have in our stores and I am so glad that we can be of service to you and your family. Have a wonderful day and thank you for the note!

2014/08/13 at 5:10 pm
  • From Jose on Comments

Hello,

If you’ve ever considered having live Music, it would be ideal for dinnertime or the Sunday brunch. I can help you in complementing an awesome dining experience at Jose’s many locations. I will give you the best quotes for a complete mariachi band or just a quartet. If I can be of service, please don’t hesitate to call me.

Thanks,

Jose L Aguirre
    (951) 251-9410

2013/12/30 at 6:06 pm
    • From Administrator on Comments

Thank you Jose! I appreciate you messaging us. We definitely do special brunches for Easter Sunday & Mother’s Day which entail Live Music!! We would love to hear a little of what you do. Sunday is a very Fun Day at our Yucaipa stores Sunday Brunch and our GM Johnny there would love to get detailed information on your trio. Contact him at: 909-797-9705. Thank you very much and hope to See you at Brunch Soon!! It truly is the best Brunch in the area! 🙂

2014/01/13 at 1:09 pm
  • From valerie on Comments

Hello,

I have been a huge fan of this place!! However, I recently discovered about the need to be on a gluten free diet due to gluten sensitivity, and i was curious if you have any gluten free items available.

Thank You for your time to read this and respond.

2013/12/11 at 5:44 pm
    • From JORGE AVALOS on Comments

Hello Valerie, and Happy New Year to you. Great question. Our company is currently conducting research on gluten free items that will soon be offered on our menu. We have always prided ourselves on being one of the few, Mexican food restaurants, to cook with cholesterol FREE oils, using no microwaves, no preservatives, and making our food from scratch daily is what makes us better and fresher, than anyone else. So, stay tuned as we cook up some tasty authentic gluten-free foods that will soon be available at all locations in the coming months. Until then, we look forward to seeing you in stores, soon again.

Jorge Avalos, Supervisor

2014/01/01 at 3:09 pm

Hi,
      Thank you for reaching out and YES!! Gluten free is something we accomodate well! Of course I must always advise you speak with your doctor to determine your sensitivity level. We do work with flour in our kitchen so there is always the possibility that it can cross paths with something you order. But Mexican Food has many wonderful gluten free options. Our corn tortillas, chips, salsa, beans, rice, guacamole, cheese, shredded chicken, shredded beef, carnitas, All great options… Fajitas are also a wonderful dish, just be sure you stick to the corn tortillas 🙂 In the winter our Chicken tortilla soup or Albondiga soup (in yucaipa) are also great choices. If you have any specific questions on the menu, I would be happy to send you a list of ingredients used that may contain any gluten. You can always email us directly at comments@josesmexicanfood.com

Thank you again, and hope this has been helpful 🙂

2013/12/12 at 11:58 am
  • From Mo Val1 on Comments

I have beeen a longtime customer of the Moreno Valley Pigeon Pass location. I was surprised to learn the Birthday Club is goong away. If you want to keep your regiular customers, they should be rewarded on their special day.

2013/11/27 at 10:13 am
    • From Administrator on Comments

Hello, and thank you for bringing that to our attention. I definitely agree. I know the company we had working on our E-club mail has kind of dissappeared. We are definitely looking for a new company and hopefully should have something soon. I truly apologize for the great disregard on our part, but please know it is something we hope to have up and running sooner than later.

2013/12/11 at 1:13 pm
  • From Tim warp on Comments

I have lived in Moreno Valley since before your store was built. (1976). I frequented your Pigeon Pass store more than you could believe. I find myself coming there less and less, not because of the food but the lack of constant daily specials that you used to have. I’m not cheap but it was a 2-3 time a week dinner trip with family and friends when you had consistent daily combo specials, (Mon-Taco’s, Tues-Encheladas, Wed-kids eat free, Thurs.-Chili verde, Fri-fish tacos). Not to mention the soda’s, Beer etc. I usually set my week around trips there but now don’t come there but occaisionaly for Menudo on the weekends. I realize costs can’t be the same as they were years back but I would not have a problem with a $1.00 or $1.50 raise in price to keep these specials in place. Sorry

2013/11/18 at 6:48 pm
    • From Administrator on Comments

Hi Tim. Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate your time and your business. I am going to double check with the store, we should have a daily special up every single weekday Mon-Fri., and, as you know, Sat & Sun we do Menudo! I know we did change the offering about 4 years ago… but should have a special posted daily. I will be sure to contact the location and be sure we have the specials posted. I know there has been talk about changing the specials offerings again, coming the new year… We will keep you posted! 🙂

2013/11/21 at 9:26 am
  • From mark w on Comments

do you have gift certificates??

2013/11/02 at 1:31 pm
    • From Administrator on Comments

Yes, we do. I know we have a shipment coming in of the all new & improved gift cards this week! After 25 years we are finally making the change. They should be in your local store within a week. If you need something immediately feel free to contact your local store, I am sure they can accommodate. 🙂 Thank you for checking in.

2013/11/21 at 9:06 am
  • From Patti Santana on Comments

Hi! I use to work at the main office about 13 years ago. I found a few old pictures and was wanting to mail them to you. I can’t find your address online, would you please email that to me? Thank you 🙂

2013/10/24 at 9:02 am
    • From Administrator on Comments

Hi Patti! It’s Linda. So good to hear from you. Hope all is wonderful. We just moved offices to Rialto. The phone number is 909-879-0009. Hope to hear from you soon. 🙂

2013/11/21 at 9:03 am