we hope you have enjoyed your culinary experience. Here at Jose’s we value your feedback, please feel free to leave any comments you may have regarding our restaurants, performance or anything we can improve on to make your experience a more memorable one.

Your Message

• From Sophia on Comments

WE ARE NEW TO THE AREA & HAVE FINNNNALY FOUND A GREAT GOOD FOOD PLACE TO EAT,WE ALL LOVED OUR FOOD & ENJOYED THE SET UP & CLEANIEST OF THIS RESTRAUNT,DEFINITELY WILL BE BACK WITH MORE FAMILY TWO

2016/11/01 at 12:53 pm

Thank you… Great to hear. Hope to see you back soon. 🙂

2017/01/16 at 8:54 am
  • From Anthony lopez on Comments

Looking for the cute guy who was at the food fest

2016/10/26 at 7:20 pm
  • From Victor, Larry, and Scott on Comments

What an amazing lunch menu exceeded only by the great service and glowing smiles of all Jose’s staff. Our server, Amber was friendly and prompt with delivering our meals. Another person stood out as charming, warm and kind and very sincere; what a pleasure to have met and spoken with the manager, Venessa! She invited us back and we’ll be coming back as often as we can. Thank you all for being so great to your customers. And oh my, the food was fantastic!

2016/07/27 at 8:03 pm
  • From John C. on Comments

Hi
    Any plans of expanding a location to Fontana,Rancho cucamonga or ontario.
    I used work in san bernardino and would go to that location every friday.
    But since I don’t work there anymore, it be great if there was location near me.
    The food is great.
    Thanks,john

2016/05/30 at 5:26 pm
  • From Tom Van Denover on Comments

I was so thrilled to see Martita win last night. I have been cheering for her both seasons. I wish her good luck with the rest of the competition. You have raised her well and it shows. God bless you all.

2016/05/23 at 6:01 am
    • From Administrator on Comments

Thank you soooo very much!!! She is having a blast and its been a lot of fun watching her. Have a blessed rest of your week 🙂

2016/05/24 at 11:53 am
  • From Dejia Murrieta on Comments

I’m Mexican woman who loves mexican food and to try new Mexican restaurant. This place is by far the cleanest, most authentic and tasty Mexican restaurant I’ve ever been to. It reminded me of my NANA’S food. The food here is very fresh, the staff here are so nice and attentive. This is a family owned restaurant, you can tell they really care about the taste, quality and presentation ofor not only the food but therestaurant ambiance. I live in arizona and I’ll be back to the area of California just to eat at this restaurant. Best food and experience I’ve ever had.

2016/04/30 at 1:43 pm
    • From Administrator on Comments

Thank you! We hope to see you back soon :)!

2016/05/24 at 11:58 am
  • From Jennifer on Comments

I recently moved to Victorville CA and the closest location is all the way in San Bernardino 🙁 Any plans on a location in the high desert? Currently pregnant and was crabbing some rice from Jose’s! It’s just too much to travel that far at the moment.

2016/04/05 at 8:05 pm
    • From Administrator on Comments

Oh no…. That is quite the drive. I will definitely put in a special request for a victorville spot. 😉

2016/05/24 at 12:00 pm
  • From Marisa on Comments

Your server/busboy German in the Moreno Valley location on Ironwood, is AMAZING! He is very very very helpful. He is sweet and friendly. I am coming here again just for his service!

2016/03/23 at 6:53 pm
  • From Kevin Lopour on Comments

I was told about how good your food is, so I look up your business online. But there’s only one problem about your site……. doesn’t give locations or contact numbers to see where you are. Sorry but you never got this customer.

2016/03/17 at 10:52 pm
    • From Redlands CLer on Comments

The locations are definitely on the site and have been there. Check from a real computer, or just use Yelp to look for a location if the mobile site isn’t working for you.

2016/04/19 at 4:35 pm
    • From Administrator on Comments

Oh no… I am really sorry. We are revamping our website. Our locations are listed on there, but maybe if you were on a mobile device they do not show up… or it’s just not very mobile friendly so you cant see the page. Sorry for the inconvenience, really hope we get another shot. Thank you for writing in. We will definitely work on making it easier to get through. 🙂

Link to locations: http://www.josesmexicanfood.com/locations/

2016/03/18 at 7:58 am
  • From Angel on Comments

What is the corporate email address?

2016/02/07 at 2:06 pm

Hi, you can contact the main office at: AmandaO@JosesMexicanFood.com 🙂

2016/03/15 at 8:49 am
  • From Deborah howell on Comments

Do you have a room that could accommodate 20 people plus 4 children? My in laws love your place and would love to surprise them with a 60 the anniversary luncheon with there children and grandkids.

2016/01/06 at 7:33 am

Hi,
      well thank you very much for thinking of us. I’m so glad you would choose us for such a great day. We have a couple of locations that can host a party of about 24. It really varies depending on the day of the week and location. I know our Moreno Valley, Redlands, Corona, & Yucaipa locations have an area for parties of 20 – 25. Please feel free to contact your local store and ask about the availability and day you are looking for. Also keep in mind, we do have catering available, if the need arises.

You can find our catering menu online: http://www.JosesMexicanFood.com

Thank you again! Warm Wishes & Happy 60th to your In-Laws!!!!

2016/01/06 at 3:41 pm
  • From Bonnie Coo on Comments

Hello- I am a long time customet and I come in every Friday. I always bring my plastic refill cup with me but I dropped it today and it cracked. Where can I get a replacement? Thank you so much!

2015/10/09 at 7:34 pm
    • From Bonnie Cook on Comments

Thank you so much! I would really appreciate that! I have dinner at the Redlands Jose’s every Friday with my mother and my son.

2015/10/20 at 11:43 am
      • From Bonnie on Comments

I got my custom Joses cup today. Thank you so much! I love it so much. I was blown away. You really went above and beyond for me. Thank you 🙂

2016/03/11 at 8:05 pm
        • From Administrator on Comments

Yay!! Im so glad you received it. Thank you so very much for your patience with us. We are super grateful for you. Hope you have an amazing rest of your week 🙂

2016/03/15 at 8:53 am
    • From Administrator on Comments

Hi Bonnie! You are definitely a long time guest and we are super grateful for you. It has been many years since we have printed those.. but for you I will look into printing one especially for you. Let me get some information on where I can get one printed. What location do you visit most?

2015/10/14 at 3:48 pm
      • From Bonnie Cook on Comments

I go to the Redlands location for dinner every Friday. Thank you so much! That would be so great!

2015/10/19 at 12:33 pm
        • From Administrator on Comments

Bonnie, I want you to know that I have not forgotten you. We are getting these printed. Thank you for your patience 🙂

2015/11/14 at 8:28 am
  • From Trish on Comments

I love your Baja Fish tacos. They are superior. I go to the one in San Bernardino on “E” Street. The girls working the counter are soooooo nice. I really like them and how kind and personable they are. And your chip bar is beyond compare when you consider they are free with your order. BUT your soup is to die for! I love it. It’s hearty and full of vegetables, not all broth like most places. The only thing I’m missing is I would really like to get the nutritional information of especially the soup. But boy would I love to have that recipe. Kudos to your people at the San Bernardino Jose’s!!

2015/09/25 at 9:28 am

Hi Trish,
      Thank you very much for all those Kudos! It is greatly appreciated. I will thank the team for all they do. We have not yet gotten our nutritional information. Although we are not legally required to have it, we have been working on getting that out for our guests convenience. The Soup is, I’m sure as you can taste, a homemade broth. Its our hand cut vegetables (carrots, celery, Tomato) cooked in a clear broth with some seasonings. I am so glad you like it. If you would like to know portions to check for calorie count I can get that to you. Email me comments@josesmexicanfood.com.

2015/10/14 at 3:53 pm
  • From Deb on Comments

I read through all the comments and came to this conclusion: how could I possibly add more kudos to the thousand you already have?? Well, let’s make it one thousand and one: you guys are awesome! There isn’t one thing I’d want to see changed. Great food, great service, great everything!!!

There is one thing however, I’d like to see changed on the website: your hours or operation are missing. Today, I got hungry for breakfast out and immediately wondered you’re open at that time in the morning. So here I come to the website (which is very nice indeed) and started nosing around to see if you guys were open. Lucky for me I’m persistent and found under the main menu’s Menu an entry for breakfast. Yay! I’m there! PS- please add hours to your Locations menu. It could bring in customers who are less persistent than me!

2015/09/19 at 8:03 am
    • From Administrator on Comments

Thank you soooo much! I can’t believe none of us ever noticed that our hours are not on there. I know we are looking at making a couple of changes to the website soon… I will be sure to add that on there. Thank you again. I hope you loved your breakfast. 😉

2015/10/14 at 3:57 pm
  • From Julie araiza aaawAwawawsawswswzswzwswszwssswz on Comments

I love your Beans an cheese burritos
    Recently I ordered one but no rice and they
    Put rice so I call to let them know and they
    Not only change my order they give me a complimentary
    Entree free and tha cashier was really nice

2015/09/04 at 6:33 pm
    • From Administrator on Comments

YAY! I’m so glad they took good care of you. We are sorry for that mistake and hope to get it perfect the next time. 🙂

2015/10/14 at 3:58 pm
  • From Michalene Lowell on Comments

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Israel from the San Bernardino location was professional from start to finish. I would highly recommend the food, the service and great attitude.

2015/08/27 at 3:06 pm
  • From crystal on Comments

Hi, I was wondering if you offer any gluten free dishes

2015/07/30 at 11:08 am

Hi Crystal.
      Lucky for you Jose’s does have many gluten-less items. We can not guarantee gluten-free because we do carry flour and other items with gluten in the restaurant. I am not sure just how sensitive you are to gluten, but we do have many guests who order the many items that are gluten-less and seem to be okay. I will email you a list shortly. Thank you for checking in 🙂

2015/10/14 at 4:04 pm
  • From Cher Womack on Comments

Our son and daughter in law just married at Rose Pines in Twin Peaks, Ca. After the rehearsal, Several friends and family were able to attend a casual buffet dinner that was catered by Jose’s out of Redlands. We had several different dishes delivered and they not only looked delicious but tasted better than they looked. We had about 75 people of all ages and everyone of them commented on how wonderful the meal was, especially when it was delivered from Redlands. The only glitch that we had was that they forgot to put the salsa in the delivery truck. The delivery person went out to a place that he knew had good salsa and brought it back in under 10 minutes. He was right and it was tasty.

2015/07/24 at 3:07 pm
    • From Administrator on Comments

I’m so glad you enjoyed it and very glad to hear our Jose’s Team made sure they left you happy. Thank you for your comments, I will be sure they are checking those check list twice 😉

2015/10/14 at 4:06 pm
  • From gary balders on Comments

Why do you not show the calories, carbohydrates and protein for you dishes.
    Also the pollo salad was to spicy and hot. It would be nice to get shredded
    Chicken instead grilled.

2015/07/23 at 4:37 pm

Hello Gary,
      You are right. Although the law doesn’t require us to have them, we are working to get those done for our guest convenience. Our Salad dressing is homemade and we put a little serrano in it, sometimes some chili’s are a little spicier than others. I will be sure to have our team be a little more conscious when taste checking. As for shredded chicken on your salad, You can have it without a problem. Just let the cashier know and she will take care of that. Always know that if we have it in the kitchen, we will make it for you exactly how you like it. Thank you for your comments 🙂

2015/10/14 at 4:25 pm
  • From Alma M. Vargas on Comments

Dear Mr. Jose Guzman,

We are very pleased with your Award of Excellence awards that you provided for our students.
    It is a great way to award our students and also promotes business for your restaurant!

Could you please send me more awards.
    As many as you can will be appreciated.

Thank you so much for providing them to Serrano El., 24100 Delphinium Ave., Moreno Valley, CA.92553 (951) 571-4660

2015/04/07 at 3:05 pm

Hello Ms. Alma,

We love working with our local schools. I have spoken with Guzman and he should be sending some over very soon. I believe we are currently printing more due to high demand. We apologize if there is a delay.

2015/04/23 at 8:27 pm